Hi, I am Felix.
and I am from the beautiful Hallertau.
I am currently doing my master’s degree in computer science and work as a freelance developer.
In addition to my daily work, I continue to work academically in computer science. I also enjoy working on open source projects and am a big fan of 3D printing.
I like to travel and explore new countries and cities.
I’ve always been enthusiastic about technology, which is why I spend a lot of my free time doing tinkering and developing.
To switch off, I like walking outside, cycling or hiking in the mountains.
Since I was 15 years old, I’ve been a passionate firefighter.
Since 2018: Self employed IT Consultant for Software Engineering and Cloud Computing
- 08.2019 - current: Research Assistant, University of Passau - Institute for IT-Security
- 05.2019 - 08.2019: Student Research Assistant, University of Passau - Institute for IT-Security
- 03.2017 - 08.2018: Software Developer, made IT GmbH
- 09.2016 - 03.2017: Web Developer, madeprojects GmbH
- 02.2016 - 08.2016: Application programmer System integration, CCV Germany GmbH